ABOUT M COLLEGE
M College was founded on the principle that education can change the world. It is our goal to give every student that chooses M the chance to change their world and master their future. M College is operated by a team of education professionals who believe that opportunity is the greatest gift one can receive and education is your passport to a world of possibilities.
ABOUT THE POSITION
M College is looking to engage teachers for its Multimedia Integration Techniques AEC Program. AEC Applicants should have a strong background in the education field both academically and practically.
Multimedia Integration Techniques AEC instructors responsible for the following:
· Teach theoretical and practical material as related to the curriculum under the guide lines of the Ministry of education of Quebec.
· Assign, correct and evaluate student projects, exams and other program related materials
· Follow up with students to ensure successful academic achievement and progress
· Answer student questions and help them acquire the course’s skill elements;
· Ensure policies, regulations and class procedures are followed on campus and during any College activities;
· Attend staff meetings; create follow up action reports for Director of education.
· Contributing to the development of curriculum and instructional materials
· Monitoring and reviewing students during practicum and/or clinical placements, as program requires
Candidates agree to teach online for a part of the program.
· Candidate must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree; a Quebec teaching license is an asset
· Candidates are required to have no less than 2 years field experience. (Combinations of experience and education may be considered)
· Strong Organizational and Classroom management skills required
· Bilingual; Candidates must be able to ready to teach in English or French
Employer has the right to decide if the candidate meets the qualifications requested and as such can waive requirements or conditions without limitations.
M College is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified persons.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Schedule varies according to program schedule
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00 per hour
- Temporarily due to COVID-19