Social Media Specialist
Engaging Social Media Specialist experienced in development of brand-building social media strategies. Diverse background including a wide array of media platforms, tactical dashboards and analytics programs. Creative developer of engaging, viral and results-driven social media strategies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Product knowledge.
- A learning mentality.
- Good judgement.
- Mobile Aps
- Digital Marketing
Education Qualification: College Diploma/Degree
Job location: Toronto (can be worked from home partially)
We thank all applicants for their interest in OptionTrain College; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Freelance
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- YouTube: 3 years (Preferred)
- Twitter: 3 years (Preferred)
- Google+: 3 years (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- LinkedIn: 3 years (Preferred)
- Instagram: 3 years (Preferred)
- Facebook: 3 years (Preferred)
- Blog writing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Content writing: 1 year (Preferred)