Samsung SDS Global SLC Canada, a subsidiary of Samsung SDS is currently hiring for a Finance Specialist - Logistics. Your primary responsibilities will include daily operation matters as well as the support of the finance manager.
- Manage sensitive corporate and financial documents
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational improvement. As appropriate, based on findings make proposal for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, etc.)
- Support the month-end reporting process by producing financial statements, prepare the entries, work papers by the deadlines, and ensure prompt reposes to requests.
- Assist the Finance Manager in project managing the business planning process.
- Support the year-end and interim audit, working closely with the auditors to ensure an efficient and comprehensive year-end process
- Create and analyze daily FBA (Freight Bill Auditing) Report.
- Manage vendor communication for invoice error correction based on FBA Report.
- Collect and update SOA daily per vendor.
- Update and keep tracking accessorial charges in both TMS and the Invoice Master
- Verify and create the manual invoices of selected carriers.
- Create AR & AP list
- Update daily exchange rate.
- Manage vendor registration (documentation, PUMI, HQ vendor code creation )
- Create AP for logistic cost only.
- Create AR for Intercompany AR : T32000 only.
- Manage Travel Arrangement (Setup New Employee, Training, Troubleshooting).
- Ad Hoc work (Manual tax only AP creation, Manual logistic AP creation, etc.).
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.
Thank you all for your interest in working for Samsung SDS Global SCL Canada. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
More About Samsung SDS
Samsung SDS has paved the way for the growth and development of clients through innovation, utilizing information technology in data processing operations, system integration, IT services and current ICT services. We are also the engine to the Samsung Group's growth into a global enterprise as the sole ICT (Information and Communication Technology) services and solutions provider, conducting major projects including logistical operation support, system operations, consulting, system integration, IT outsourcing and ICT infrastructure for all Samsung Group affiliates.
Samsung SDS is growing to be a global ICT company with a competitive edge offering a variety of ICT services including: infrastructure construction, network services, business consulting, manufacturing IT, distribution IT, education IT, medical IT, security, mobility, cloud, and analytics based on its vast experience and accumulated technological capabilities, as well as our excellent partnerships and human resources. Samsung SDS Global SCL Canada will work closely with the Samsung Affiliates to provide logistical operation support including warehouse management, transportation management, and reverse logistics.
"Samsung SDS’s vision of a Better Life for Everyone: Insight to Inspiration"
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Discounted or Free Food
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- On-site Gym
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Store Discount
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- Finance: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)