Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Foodservice Sales Representative will be responsible for maintaining and growing a customer base in their designated Rural Alberta Territory.
- Provide exceptional customer service as you grow and develop customer relationships.
- Monitor customer orders, profitability of accounts and customer collections.
- Cold calling and prospecting within assigned territory.
Experience and Qualifications
- Post-Secondary Education preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales and/or foodservice industry experience.
- Proficiency with laptop computer and smartphone.
- Ability to stay overnight minimum of 3 nights per week as extensive travelling is required.
- Reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and credit card is needed.
Calahoo Meats offers a competitive Base Salary, Commission and Vehicle Allowance. This full-time position also offers benefits after three months of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- outside sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)