Yorkville University is recognized as a leader in creative arts education in Canada. Within the area of admissions, our team is committed to facilitating personal and professional growth through education. The ideal candidate for this position is described as energetic, driven, and results oriented – with a track record of meeting sales targets and a penchant for inspiring growth in others.
- Position Profile
- 2 years of sales and customer service experience.
- Exceptional communications skills written and oral
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Outstanding telephone skills and demeanor
- Self-discipline and the ability to work independently and with a team
- Working a flexible schedule in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- High standards of ethics and integrity
- Shares our commitment to changing lives
- An entrepreneurial attitude towards individual performance
- Results and goal oriented
- Meticulous about keeping records
About Yorkville University
Founded in 2004, Yorkville University is a Canadian university with a national presence. With campuses in New Brunswick, Ontario and British Columbia, Yorkville University offers professional, practitioner-oriented masters and bachelor degree programs, delivered entirely online, in class or a blend of both.
Please visit www.yorkvilleu.ca for further information.
Yorkville University is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-866- 467-0661 ext.1236.
- Vacation & paid time off
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Extended health care
- Employee assistance programs
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19