ABOUT THE JOB
DART has been growing at a rapid pace over the last few years. We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector to support our Quality Control department. The candidate will work as part of the quality team to receive/inspect material, verify documents and inspect product for damages. Attention to detail and professionalism are key components of this position.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive and inspect material. Ensure all necessary paperwork is provided
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, verniers and micrometers
- Verify outsource products comply with drawing and identification
- Sort through packages and inspect products for conformity to drawings and identify irregularities
- Verify documents (P. O’s & certificates) for conformity.
- Work in coordination with other departments in order to meet schedule requirements
- Other duties as required
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS REQUIRED
- High School education and technical school training or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently and in compliance with the Quality Management System
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Critical eye for identifying defects and attentive to details.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Good communication skills; French an asset.
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Only those candidates chosen for interview will be contacted.
- Compensation will be based on experience.
- Competitive benefit package offered.
- DART welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
DART Aerospace is a privately held aerospace firm, whose primary focus is to design, manufacture, market and distribute innovative & customized STC’d solutions for helicopters and the aerospace industry around the world.* _*
_*DART Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of diversity and employment equity.*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent