You will be the front line face of Mikes Diner and because of this attendants must be attentive and responsive to customers. Candidates must be outgoing friendly and enjoy customer service!
- Must be on their feet for long periods of time.
- Professional and friendly
- Team player.
- Effective communication skills with customers and owners
- Quick thinking.
- Basic math skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Greet customers as they approach the truck.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Take beverage and food orders.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Serve food and/or beverages to customers.
- Stock service window area with supplies such as utensils, bags, condiments, to-go containers.
- Work with other staff members and be a team player.
Additional responsibilities will include helping with clean up and organization of the truck- able to help prep and cook when needed.
We are very friendly and outgoing owners who truly enjoy the food industry- If this sounds like something that interests you! What are you waiting for! Apply Now!!
Contract length: 6-7 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $14.50-$15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday