Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Canada)
Greater Toronto Area, ON
- Effectively complete operational and compliance internal audits using a risk-based methodology;
- Execute audits according to approved audit programs including assessing the effectiveness and efficiency of the internal controls, conducting substantive testing, and preparing work papers;
- Contribute to the audit planning process for specific audits;
- Obtain, analyze and appraise evidentiary data to make an informed and objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control being reviewed;
- Execute the audit plan and prepare audit documentation in accordance with the International Internal Audit Professional Standard, and internal policies and procedures;
- Identify and communicate the identified issues or deficiencies with the management, and make recommendation;
- Draft finding sheets on the identified deficiencies and execute the follow-up the mitigation;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Two years minimum experience in external or internal audit experience;
- Audit designation is an asset.
- Experience in banking industry is preferred;
- Undergraduate or above degree in Science, Finance or Business Administration;
- Strong data analysis skills and reasoning ability;
- Ability to work independently;
- Able to communicate in English and Mandarin or Cantonese with excellent business writing skills in English;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word;
- Ability to travel when required (Occasionally).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent