Autoneum, one of the world’s leading suppliers of automotive flooring, noise control and thermal insulation systems is seeking a highly motivated Production Asscociates for our facility in Tillsonburg, Ontario.
Autoneum, with registered offices in Winterthur, Switzerland, is the globally leading producer of vehicle acoustics and thermal management systems. The company develops and manufactures components, modules and complete systems for interior and engine bay as well as heat shields and underbody shields. Customers include leading automobile producers in the key markets Europe, North America, South America and Asia. Autoneum is represented at about 50 locations in over 20 countries and employs some 10,000 people worldwide. Autoneum North America operates facilities located in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, South Carolina, Indiana, as well as two facilities here in Ontario.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Complete all tasks associated with the assembly, production and labeling of parts and products following standard work instructions
- Visually inspect all parts for defects and quality
- Maintain and clean work stations following the 5S standard
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 3-5 years experience in manfacturing setting
- Reliable, and dedicated
- Team player with positive approach
- Able to work shift work
Qualified applicants who thrive in a team environment and who possess a positive attitude are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)