About the Company:
Founded in 2003 by seasoned real estate executives, Europro, an asset management company, is supported by an in-house property management, financial, leasing and development team. We identify investment property opportunities, complete due diligence and analysis, acquire and manage the investment. When appropriate for our investors, we organize the disposition of the property. Investments include retail properties, office towers and industrial buildings. Europro currently manages over 30 assets with over $600 million in value covering more than 4 million square feet. Europro is a highly entrepreneurial and driven organization that generates profits for its investors. For more information on Europro please visit our website www.europro.ca.
About the Position:
We are looking for a reliable, skilled Part Time Maintenance Worker to perform essential upkeep tasks throughout our facility. In this position, you will be responsible for a wide variety of activities such as repairs and cleaning to ensure that our facilities are both tidy and functional. Being reliable and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail is essential in this job, as the ideal candidate will have significant work experience and solid technical knowledge. You should have the manual dexterity and physical stamina necessary for this work.
- Performs a variety of routine maintenance, servicing and repair operations to maintain facility, equipment, furnishings, fixtures, and grounds in proper condition
- Performs general maintenance and repairs to plumbing and electrical systems such as replacing water valves, clearing drains and removing stoppages, repairing or replacing fixtures, replacing switches, replacing fuses and light bulbs
- Performs general carpentry work and repairs such as installing floor and wall tiles, repairing drywall, replacing doors and door hardware, repairing roof leaks, painting, etc
- Daily and cyclical, quality cleaning of lobbies, corridors, stairwells, washrooms, elevator cabs, meeting and common rooms, mechanical and storage rooms, parking, etc
- Manage tenant maintenance complaints and requests and take action accordingly
- Communicate issues within the buildings to the Property Manager
- Report all deficiencies, vandalism and concerns to Property Manager
- 2 years in a Facilities Maintenance role.
- Be ‘handy’ with tools - minor repairs
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Have an eye for detail and care for the property’s appearance and cleanliness
- Maintain a professional appearance and behavior
- Valid Driver's License (G) and a vehicle
- Cooperative manner with an optimistic attitude
- Must be flexible and have weekend, holiday and some early morning/ late evening weekday availability
Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
Education: Secondary School (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and our organization; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- cleaning: 2 years (Preferred)