This is a full-time, 40 hr/week position but part time is for consideration for the right candidate. The Product Packer is responsible to work within a team to produce quality products at our Saskatoon factory. We are offering a clean and safe work environment with future career advancement opportunities. We're looking for an enthusiastic individual who wants actively contribute to a positive, growing team with a 100% positive attitude.
-Inspect and pack a finished product into a box
-Ability to stay focused and detail oriented
-Ensure all product quality standards are met
-Follow safety procedures
-Communicate with team to problem solve any issues with the production line and assembly of the product.
-Responsible to keep work area clean
-Other duties as required
- Quick and reliable
- Ability to work positively
- Ability to stay focused and detail oriented while working on monotonous task
- Ability to practice honest, direct, and respectful communication
- Physical stamina to sit and safely perform the duties
- Commitment to working in order to accomplish daily goals
- Uses a collaborative approach to problem solving
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $11.45-$14.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
new disposable masks provided for each shift
- Did you read job positing, are you clear?
- Are you in Saskatoon?
- If you have other job, please advise on the hours you work there and confirm your availability.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place