We are seeking Safety Watch and Leadership positions for upcoming scheduled plant turnaround projects. The Safety Watch role is dedicated to monitoring the safety of workers performing a variety of tasks/activities within various industrial facilities. Our Leadership supports the success of projects through the management of United Safety personnel and operational readiness of equipment onsite.
United Safety supports a large casual employee workforce, returning year after year. We are very proud of our diverse workforce and promotion of equal opportunity through training and development opportunities.
We are welcoming applications from:
· Non-experienced and experienced Safety Watch
· Experienced Site Leadership
United Safety provides an amazing opportunity to work an exciting Industrial environment. Our training program is provided to ensure your success, so no previous experience is needed! If you are willing to learn, we will train!
All we need from you to be a Safety Watch:
· Be at least 18 years of age
· Allowed to work in Canada
· CSTS & CSO Ticket is a requirement
· H2S Alive and Standard First Aid/CPR are beneficial
· Successful completion of our 5-Day Selection Training Program including a Physical Demands Test and Drug and Alcohol Test
· Great attitude in a flexible and dynamic industry
For Leadership role consideration we need:
· All of the above
· Previous experience working in industry
· Valid Class 5 Drivers License (No GDLs) with a clean Driver’s Abstract
Our training programs are starting soon. Do not miss your chance to be a part of our fall project season!
Working safely is a condition of employment.
Job Type: Casual
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Do you have Canadian Work Authorization?