Our Contact Centre team is growing! We are actively looking to hire Customer Service and Sales oriented people to join the Allstate team!
*Your Opportunity as a Sales and Service Agent
We are looking for dynamic individuals with a passion for helping people to join our fast-paced Home and Auto team in our Customer Contact Centre. As an Allstate Licensed Insurance Advisor, you will connect with clients over the phone, and provide them with sound Insurance advice and solutions based on their individual needs. Your ability to provide exceptional customer care, build fast connections and gain clients trust will be critical to your success. As a trusted advisor, your goal will be to strengthen client relationships and contribute to individual and team sales plans.
As a Sales & Service Agent, you will report to the Manager, Customer Contact Centre. We have various shifts between the hours of 8am to 9pm and are currently looking to fill the 1pm-9pm shift, working Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday's on rotation with other team members. Possibility of shift re-alignment through the year as shifts become available.
Current training opportunities will begin in April 2019.
Our training programs are within the best in the industry and we help you develop your skills and confidence through coaching and ongoing support.
*Join the Allstate team as a Sales & Service Agent and you will be:
- Selling Auto and Property Products in accordance with the Company’s underwriting guidelines
- Accountable for providing a high level of service to our valued clients
- Responsible for achieving sales, quotes and call targets
- Promoting features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews and providing personalized trusted advice
- Responding to client inquiries and making changes to policies
- Promoting client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship building during policy renewals and updates
- Carrying out prospecting activities with clients and members of groups established with the company
- Replying to on-line requests for policy sales and service requests
*What do you need to be a valued addition?
- You successfully obtain the General Insurance License (OTL)
- Your Call Centre, insurance and sales experience would be an asset
- You have excellent customer service and sales skills
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and able to build rapport with clients
- You have demonstrated your ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- You have the desire to meet targets and deadlines under pressure while multi-tasking
- You maintain a positive demeanor and foster team spirit
- You demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing situations
- You have excellent computer and keyboarding skills
We are Proud to offer Work from home opportunities once you have demonstrated strong product knowledge and the required skills.
Mandarin and Cantonese language skill set would be an asset.
Allstate Canada Group has policies and practices that provide workplace accommodations. If you require accommodation please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
*About the Allstate Team
Allstate Insurance Company of Canada is one of the country’s leading producers and distributors of home and auto insurance products. Allstate Canada has provided peace of mind and property and casualty insurance to Canadians since 1953. Allstate is committed to making a positive difference in the communities in which it operates and has partnered with organizations such as Mothers Against Drunk Driving and The United Way. To learn more about Allstate Canada, visitwww.allstate.ca .
We deliver a full line of auto and home products in the provinces of Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
The Good Hands Network® enables consumers to reach us any time, any where, any way – online, by phone, or in person. Our network consists of over 80 community-based agencies and over 1700 Agents and employees. The company strives to keep its customers in "Good Hands®" as well as its employees, and has recently been listed on Aon Hewitt’s Best Employers in Canada list for the seventh year in a row.
We’re proud to have made Aon Hewitt’s 2019 list of the Best Employers in Canada, 7 years strong!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent