#20-47 Assistant Food Services Supervisor
Bonnechere Manor, of the Corporation of the County of Renfrew, is a municipal (not-for-profit) long-term care home located in the Town of Renfrew, provides long-term care services to 180 residents. It is owned and operated by the County of Renfrew and City of Pembroke and has provided quality care to the frail and elderly since 1958
Reporting to the Food Services Supervisor, this position assists with the day-to-day operations of the Food Services Department, consistent with the Mission, Vision and Values of Bonnechere Manor.
· Two-year Food Services Management Diploma.
· Current registrations in the Canadian Society of Nutrition Management.
· Two to three years experience in food service management in a health care setting, preferably long-term care.
· Proven leadership abilities combined with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Extensive knowledge of computer software (word processing, data base and spreadsheet).
· Ability to maintain health requirement standards of Bonnechere Manor as per Long-Term Care Legislation.
· Must have immediate accessible transportation
· Ensures food services are provided in a manner that focuses on the satisfaction of the clients and fully supports their rights.
· Liaise with the Registered Dietitian and other members of the health care team in the development of the individualized residents nutritional care plan, including the Initial Nutritional Assessment within seven days of admission, Quarterly Nutritional Assessments for low and moderate risk residents and initiation of Annual Nutritional Assessments.
· Participates in multidisciplinary care conferences as requested.
· Ensures ongoing communication and counseling of residents and family members on therapeutic diets and other nutritional concerns.
· Maintains current Resident Diet Lists, Resident Seating Plans, Special Nourishment Lists, and Nutritional Risk Rating Lists etc. and circulates information throughout the Food Services Department.
· $34.48 - $39.35 per hour. No benefits.
Reference ID: #20-47
Application deadline: 2020-05-22
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $34.48 to $39.35 /hour
- Food Service: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)