Aisin Canada Inc. (ACI) manufactures a range of tier- 1automotive products for Toyota and Lexus models. These products include sunroofs, doorframes, moldings, power back door, touch sensor and center pillar garnish.
ACI stands behind the core beliefs in placing safety and health above all else, harmony with society and nature and continuous growth of values, cultures and customs.
Working in a cell environment, Team Members will engage in the production of Tier 1 Automotive parts to meet the daily production needs.
Team Members will be assigned to a line and will work in a small team to produce one of our various commodities including sunroofs, doorframes, powder back door, touch sensor and other various components.
This is a 2-shift operation with rotating shifts every two (2) weeks. Team Members will work 2-weeks day shift and 2-weeks afternoon shift. Regular working hours are between 40-48 hours per week with voluntary overtime up to 60 hours per week if available.
- Prior manufacturing experience or factory experience is desired. Candidates with auto parts assembly experience are preferred.
- May use various common hand tools to accomplish tasks. Team Members must be able to stand or walk for the majority of the shift, ability to lift and move parts up to 10lbs is required.
- Position works under direct supervision of Manufacturing team.
- Responsible for 5s in each work areas on a daily basis.
- Required to visually inspect components as part of the quality control process.
- Contribution to Kaizen initiatives through suggestions and employee involvement.
- Must follow work procedures and work instructions, which have been defined for each process.
- Observance of all Health & Safety standards.
- Full benefits after 3 months of employment.
- Air conditioned facility
ACI is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require accommodation regarding any aspect of the recruitment process, please include any relevant information on your application form.
Aisin Canada Inc provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.25 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Plastic shield at work stations
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stratford, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Secondary School (preferred)