We are a young passionate group and are looking for an English teacher who is passionate about education. Responsibilities:
- Prepare Curriculum
- Teach students with a sense of humor and capable increase an interesting learning environment.
- Provide tutoring assistance;
- Prepare subject material for presentation according to the curriculum
- Prepare, administer, and correct tests;
- Participate in staff meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops;
- Evaluate the progress of students and discuss results with students, parents and school officials;
- Develop course content;
- Assign and correct homework.
- Online class teaching
- Familiar with the Ontario Curriculum.
- Have a sense of humor and can increase an interesting learning environment.
- Fast learner.
- Strong communication skills.
- Teaching experience or tutoring experience asset.
- Mastering in teaching other subject are an asset.
- Ontario Certificate Teacher are an asset
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Excels at working independently and as part of a team. Has had experience dealing with complex interpersonal situations with colleagues, students, families, etc.
- G Driver Licences
Please e-mail your resume to our email address. The interview will start soon, thank you for your interest but only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings