Benton Fry Ford is a Customer Driven, President Diamond Club Winning Dealer located in Belleville, Ontario. We are looking for an individual to sell financing, extended warranties and maintenance contracts.
If you have previous banking or accounting experience or sales with automotive experience this would be an asset but is not essential to qualify for the position. You will be required to work irregular hours and alternating Saturdays. Licensing with OMVIC is required.
This is a position with above average commission income, benefits and training. Your key responsibilities include:
- Assist customers on lease and finance contracts; and additional products and services.
- Structure deals in accordance with lender and dealership guidelines.
- Present documentation for approval from finance sources.
- Perform statement and credit reviews.
- Review documentation to ensure everything is correct before finalizing deals.
- Present clients with financing contract, ensuring competitive rates, and having an advantage over the competition.
- Overcome objections of clients and present them the most beneficial options.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with dealership customers.
- Ensure penetration level goals are achieved on both new and used sales.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with lenders to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Other duties as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Belleville, ON (Preferred)
- OMVIC (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)