We are hiring for a full time position for 4th year or fullying ticketed plumbing apprentice and certified Journeyman plumbers to work for our company. We are a fast-growing Plumbing & Heating company that works on various projects from service plumbing to complexes to tenant improvements and construction jobs. We are looking to expand our team and hire driven, dependable and hardworking plumbing apprentices looking to further their career and knowledge of the industry!
- 3rd or 4th year plumber apprentice or Journeyman plumber certification
- Minimum 2 years of plumbing experience
- Basic knowledge of plumbing trade
- Must have basic hand tools
- Experience in commercial construction and/or Service work
- Ability to work on-call as required.
- Heavy lifting may be required at times.
- Excellent communication skills are required as well as the ability to troubleshoot on plumbing.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Cell Phone
- Truck with Gas Card
- Opportunities for advancement
We offer competitive wages and will look forward to reviewing your application.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume along with your references. A valid drivers license is a requirement as job sites are located throughout the Lower Mainland anywhere from Abbotsford to North Vancouver.
Flexible extended health, dental and vision care benefits provided based on for your needs and your family needs. Must be currently living and able to work in Canada.
** Must have a driver license. **
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$45.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Drivers License (required)
Work Location: On the road