CORNWALL PDC #6098 :
: 1501 Industrial Park Drive Cornwall, ON K6H 7M7
Walmart Logistics Canada ULC is one of Canada’s largest logistics providers working with one of the world’s most successful retailers, Walmart Canada. Our Distribution Centers are located in Mississauga, Cornwall, and Calgary. Our distribution network is a 24/7, fast paced, and is an efficient operation focused on providing the very best logistics service. The DC’s come in all shapes and sizes employing between 250 and 800 associates, covering different channels from frozen and perishable products to general grocery and apparel. As a leader in the logistics industry we offer a wide range of exciting and challenging career choices with opportunities for growth. We invite you to pursue a rewarding career in a results-oriented, people and performance focused culture.
- Verifying the 453/4 and 1581 Reports- Counting freight for the 171, 371, 225 cycles, as required- Compiling various QA Reports as required
- Special Project assignments• Adhering to all Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
- Housekeeping (Clean As You Go).
- Promoting all Walmart Safety Processes and follow all SOP’s & JSP’s
- Other duties as assigned to support operational goals.
- Provide customers with outstanding service through friendly, productive, efficient, accurate and safe assistance
- Operates power equipment safely and under control at all times
- Review and maintain item profiling requests from Operations Supervisors
- Administer GLS item/slot management including:
o New item setup
o Existing item maintenance (sequence, module, marshalling)
o Slot label maintenance
o Slot creation/deletion
o Frozen slot tracking and maintenance
o Item replenishment maintenance (MSLZ)
- Investigate/recover missing pallets
- Respond and coordinate product recalls
- Profiling building including species separation, heavy to light etc…
- Research and justify larger inventory adjustments for Supervisor approval
- Ensure proper species separation is maintained and report to Supervisor as discovered.
- Work independently and accurately within the Distribution Centre
- Back-up/perform other QA positions as needed including:
o 225 cycling (prime accuracy)
o 453 verifying (receiving pallet put-away accuracy)
- Completed store pallet audit (trip audit)
- Perform daily (period to be determined) site inspections for product damage• Ensure that damaged product is processed in a timely manner.
- Prioritize and process date sensitive products from oldest to newest.
- Maintain species separation while processing damage material
- Ensure minimal asset loss through recoup processes
- Determine and report logical results to required internal/external customers
- Provide structured, customer friendly email templates for reporting
- Maintain records, logs and forms, with detail and legibility
- Perform scheduled Pick-by-Line and staple stock pallet audits, document discrepancies, and report to Supervisor (SOP REFERENCE)
- Establish and enforce a clear and concise office filing system.
- Accurately and efficiently prepare/process the TPR report daily
- Accurately and efficiently prepare/process site performance measurement databases and spreadsheets
- Conduct regularly scheduled operations procedure audits as requested by Supervisor
- Perform or have knowledge of all basic Quality Assurance functions
- Perform other miscellaneous office duties as needed
- Back-up/perform other QA positions as needed
- Maintain TPR integrity through enforced timelines for Walmart finance department
- Perform any other duties assigned by Team Supervisor within or out of posted area
Canada Walmart Division
- Team player who thrives in a team environment and ensures that daily objectives are successfully achieved.
- Strong interpersonal skills while supporting both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Word, & Excel & Outlook
- Good with numbers and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and adhere to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Obtain license to operate power equipment
- Completion of required and other appropriate Walmart training
o Accurately and efficiently verify inventory for entire distribution centre by: o Frequently keying data on a computer keyboard
o Frequently prepare, file, and communicate inventory report
- Occasionally pick-up, lift, carry, and place items weighing up to 52 pounds in and around QA office and facility
- Visually verify small print on case labels
- Frequently sit, stand, bend, twist, squat, and walk within the QA office and to various locations within the facility
- Occasionally climb ladders and work at various heights to verify inventory
- Fine manipulations of the hands (sufficient coordination to pick-up papers, writing utensils, paper, or other small objects)
- Previous QA experience an asset
Licensing & Other Qualifications
- Must be able to meet the essential performance requirements of the position
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, approximately 22 kg
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively in various parts of the facility
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain an MHE License (Order Picker)
- Good attendance record- Ability to work in temperatures between +12 C and
- 24C on continuous basis
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high attention to detail
- May be required to support in Operations during non-peak times for full time hours