Bolloré specializes in carrying out transport worldwide, door-to-door for turnkey projects as well as carrying out sea, air and land transport for equipment and materials for exports and imports.
Reporting to the Operations Country Manager (HMO), this position is responsible for coordinating the Quality, OHS, Environment and Risk integrated activities of Bollore Logistics Canada.
- Assist in defining and implementing the Organization’s QHSE objectives in Canada
- Assist in conducting and scheduling QHSE and ISO audits, site inspections, non-conformities.
- Assist in the implementation of improvement plans or actions in order to enhance the Quality results for ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO18001 certifications;
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Risk Management System in accordance with the Job Specifications and Corporate procedures, this includes operability and safety in conception aspects;
- Support internal training programs to ensure awareness and understanding of ISO and OHS standards and the relevance to business objectives.
- Provide support to department managers to develop safe work practices, job hazard analysis, and interventions.
- Participate in and provide information for OHS meetings based on direction provided.
- Conduct and document Occupational Health and Safety inspections.
- Assist management and supervision with the implementation of the emergency measures plan (EMP)
- May be required to travel on a regular basis between different Bolloré Canada offices.
- Other duties as required by the direct supervisor.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- 3 to 5 years of experience relating to QHSE (Quality, Health and Safety, Environment)
- Experience of IMS Standards (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001)
- Experience of provincial OHS legislation & health and safety committees
- Strong proficiency on the Office suite
- Strong communication skills in French and English (both oral and written).
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills, composure and team spirit.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent
Certificats et autres accréditations:
- canadian work permit, residency or citizenship (Requis)
- anglais (Requis)
- français (Requis)