We are seeking a dedicated, organised and compassionate individual who is able to work adaptively, collaboratively within a small Community Services Sector across Solutions KoptR inc. though your primary work location will be within Quebec, you need to be prompt, emotionally intelligent, have sound time management, be confident and empathetic.
Does this sound like you?
Then apply via indeed, ensure you address the below selection criteria on a cover letter.
- Tertiary qualifications in community services or related field. Minimum Certificate 3.
- A commitment the principles of social justice and human rights
- An understanding of the issues pertaining to domestic violence and homelessness
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in collaborative practice
- Excellent time management and work organisation skills
- Experience in office administration
- High level computer literacy
- Demonstrate a high level of emotional maturity, including respectful and ethical behaviour at all times
- Hold a current Driver’s Licence, NSW Working with Children’s Check and a National Police Check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$65,000.00 per year