Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial - this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact with our Property Tax Services team as an Analyst. This diverse team of professionals delivers customized tax strategies within a complex and dynamic regulatory framework. As a trusted advisor, you’ll monitor markets and legislative changes to ensure that clients are utilizing all available programs and incentives to maximize tax recovery potential on real estate.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
- Conduct real estate market studies
- Liaise with municipalities, real estate brokers, developers, landlords and tenants to ensure information is collected that will assist in the annual determination of real estate values
- Determine real estate values using various appraisal methods
- Regularly collect and update client information through the request of income / expense statements and rent rolls
- Support the design and development of high-quality deliverables including proposals, engagement letters, reports, presentations and other correspondence
- Work collaboratively with the client engagement team
- Maintain flexibility to travel, as necessary
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or law is considered an asset
- Knowledge of current legislation and impacts to the taxation of commercial properties considered an asset
- Real estate experience
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!