Our client is a Fortune 500 IT Consulting firm running a large project for Hydro One Networks and they are seeking to add Business Analyst to the team.
Business Systems Analyst is responsible for working with internal users to determine business needs and transform them into information technology system requirements. The Business Systems Analyst will be capable of working both independently and leading a team of programmers/developers/testers. They will need to be capable of working directly with business customers to develop their requirements and develop application designs that are within postal standards.
1. Analyzes and evaluates complex data processing systems both current and proposed, translating business area customer information systems requirements into design requirements
2. Takes in requirements from business analysts and documents technical requirements
3. Defines minimum feature set and user acceptance criteria
4. Plans, estimates, conducts, and supervises assignments generally involving the large projects
5. Provides alternatives, recommendations, and assistance to Management involved in the development, integration, and installation of new products.
6. Provides detailed functional specifications
7. Assists in testing and participates in test phases prior to UAT
8. Supports communication for application/system deployment.