For over 20 years, Valoroso Foods (1996) ltd has supplied the staples of Italian and European cuisine to food devotees and culinary connoisseurs in the Okanagan and Canada-wide.
We are a united team who shares a passion for food as well as dedication to customer service and we are looking for the right individual to join our team.
The position we are offering is Deli Supervisor.
- Supervise and co-ordinate deli clerks
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Sell merchandise to customers
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hire and train new sales staff.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Previous deli retail sales experience as a deli retail salesperson or deli sales clerk
Expected start date: 2021-04-05
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.50 per hour
All customers and staff are required to wear a mask, curbside pick up available, regular sanitation.
- Food Retail sales: 2 years (required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place