Express Employment Professionals Georgetown is currently looking for a Quality Test Technician for our client in Orangeville. They are a highly respected contract manufacturer of custom cable assemblies, wire harnessing and electro-mechanical devices.
-This is not a position for students.
- Creation of and revisions to internal test documentation
- Tester maintenance and calibration
- Provide technical assistance
- Resolve technical issues with new product implementation
- Participate in root cause analysis
- Investigation of customer returns
What's In It For You:
- Full-Time position Monday-Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Great experience
- Weekly pay
What you will bring:
- Post Secondary Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Test or Field service experience
- Excellent Communication and Documentation ability
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2008
- Experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment is an asset
- Strong computer skills working with MS Word and Excel
- Be energetic, organized, and flexible
- Abitlity to work effectively in a team environment
- Access to own vehicle
- No Students please
Express Employment Professionals helps people find jobs and offers a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search and human resources for businesses around the globe. Our long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. Express focuses on a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial and administrative. Whether you're building a new career or looking for a short-term job to supplement your income, we offer the flexibility to work the way you want, and you'll never pay a fee to Express for our services and support.
Our VisionTo help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- Quality Test Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)