Department Overview :
Every single day is an adventure! Within TD's Contact Center, you'll find a community of colleagues helping TD's 25+ million customers to achieve their life goals.
Your role within the Contact Center is essential to TD's success, as our customers are at the center of everything we do. You'll support customers and internal/external partners with a variety of financial services through inbound and outbound calls, and digital channels.
Grow, learn and lead; beyond your day-to-day work, you'll be supported with professional development and encouraged to build an exciting career at TD. You'll help deliver a legendary experience to our business, our customers' lives and our communities.
Job Description : It starts when you pick up the phone or log in online. With each conversation, you'll be playing one of the most important roles supporting our customers' happiness with the bank. Every day, you will:
- It starts when you pick up the phone or log in online. With each conversation, you'll be playing one of the most important roles supporting our customers' happiness with the bank. Every day, you will:
- Under the direction of a Collections Team Leader, the Collectors are responsible for managing a section of the delinquent portfolio in a manner that maintains positive customer relations with all past-due customers. The incumbent performs all duties according to the established Collections Policies & Procedures.
- Actively manage a queue of past-due accounts to ensure company delinquency and write-off targets remain at acceptable levels.
- Initiate outbound calls to all delinquent customers based on timing tree.
- Handle all inbound calls on delinquent accounts, regardless of who the account has been assigned to.
- Ensure accuracy of customer information in KeySys by maintaining computerized notes and updating residence, employment and banking information.
- Assist team members in contacting past-due accounts to achieve team and individual targets on a monthly basis.
- Perform basic skip tracing functions when required.
- Contribute to the promotion and maintenance of positive customer relations by offering strategies to delinquent customers for the benefit of TDAF and the customer.
- Recommend solutions on delinquent accounts such as Deferral payments, Re-writes and Repossessions.
- Escalates accounts and issues according to Collections policies & procedures.
Bring your whole self to work and have fun! This is your chance to define every new day, embrace the adventure and make a meaningful contribution that helps to deliver results and accomplish great things for your career and the customers of TD! Most importantly, you'll be our voice at TD. Every phone call you answer, every message you send is your chance to shine!
Must be available to work between 8:00 am and 9:30 pm from Monday to Friday and from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm on Saturday. Regular schedule is 5 days a week, one evening (until 9:30 pm) a week and 1 Saturday 9 am to 5 pm every 4 weeks
Must be available for a 4 weeks full time paid training starting July 15, 2019 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Application deadline: 2020-09-11
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $37,000.00-$38,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- Stock Options
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- Temporarily due to COVID-19