Halo Car Wash is a new, next generation, express exterior car wash expanding across Canada and is designed to deliver the ultimate car wash experience. With our self-loading conveyor belts, automatic pay terminals, unlimited wash memberships, free vacuums and mat cleaners, environmentally friendly soaps, and industry leading water treatment system, the Canadian consumer will experience a wash like no other.
Our Customer Service Associates help bring the Halo experience to life by ensuring each and every customer has a great experience at any Halo Car Wash site.
Some of your primary responsibilities will include the following:
· Address all customer concerns/issues – first contact resolution (own it).
· Help drive wash volume through the sale of unlimited wash memberships.
· Support all marketing initiatives.
· Maintaining outstanding wash and site conditions, including cleaning, repairs, maintenance schedules, and site security.
· Guide customer vehicles onto the belt conveyor
· Greet, assist, and support customers at the pay terminals and vacuum areas as needed
Ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Positive attitude
· Great work ethic
· Understanding and empathy
· Great judgement
· Reliable, trustworthy, and dependable
· Experience providing outstanding customer service.
Halo Customer Service Associates work out of a dynamic fast-paced outdoor environment, working alongside team members and retail customers. This role requires shift flexibility, including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
We’re looking to fill all open position immediately.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place