Autobahn Logic is looking for a Parts Advisor for immediate full time position. We are looking for a professional & experienced individual.
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefits Plan after three months of employment
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Ongoing training
- No weekend or holiday work
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greets all customers promptly on the telephone.
- Sells parts through the shop, by phone, over the counter to customers and telemarketing to customers.
- Assists walk-in and wholesale customers with the selection of parts, and informs customers about the product line.
- Provides price quotes and other related parts information via the telephone.
- Determines availability on out-of-stock items and, if requested by customer, submit emergency order.
- Prepares orders daily for shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Retrieves parts purchased from stock.
- Reviews files weekly to keep track of back orders and return to vendor items.
- Issues credit for parts returned; ensure invoice number is on hand to verify purchase and pricing.
- Processes buyout parts invoicing for posting.
- Assists with shipping/receiving when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Parts Manager.
What We Look for:
- Previous parts experience is required
- Previous experience working with German Vehicles.
- Excellent customer service skills; working with internal and external customers.
- Ability to learn and utilize electronic parts catalogues.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities using good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent