We are seeking a highly motivated and competent course developer to help with the research and writing of our next online course. The chosen candidate must have strong researching and writing skills. Previous experience in course development and/or technical writing would be a valuable asset. This is an in-house position.
What you'll be doing:
- Extensive research for our next online course.
- Creating outlines and writing course books.
- Drafting marketing materials for our websites and blogs.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- You love to write and you hold your writing to a very high standard.
- You know how to research topics using a variety of credible resources.
- You're able to become an expert quickly in any field and produce well-written, authoritative content.
- You have excellent time management skills and you have no problem producing quality content quickly.
- You are able to follow house writing rules and you seek out critique to improve your writing.
We are a growing international online school educating students in a variety of career paths including makeup artistry, event and wedding planning, interior decorating, writing, and more. We are currently searching for another course developer to help expand our business further.
Company websites: www.qccareerschool.com, www.qcmakeupacademy.com, www.qceventplanning.com, www.qcdesignschool.com, www.winghill.com.
Job Type: Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Job Type: Full-time
- Master's Degree (Preferred)