Laurysen Kitchens has an immediate opening for Service Technician. This role will your skills, experience, and knowledge in cabinetry installation and customer service. Do you enjoy a mobile Monday to Friday work environment ? Do you have your own tools? Group health benefits, pension, insurances, and more ...
Key duties .....
- carrying out after installation service work on kitchen and other cabinetry installations at customer sites
- utilizing layouts and service documents to ensure accurate completion of work required
- maintaining work site cleanliness on an ongoing basis
- maintaining work order schedules
- ability to assess problems, recommend solutions, interact effectively with customers
- maintain own tools, care and proper use of company vehicle if provided
- following all company and customer safety rules and standards
The successful candidate will be ....
- self-starter who possess good communication skills (English)
- able to work effectively | efficiently to schedules provided
- technically competent in cabinet installation (incl. crown | cove | starter | etc.)
- customer service oriented | projects professional image
Job Type: Full-time
- service technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- Ottawa, ON (Required)
- G Class Ontario License (Required)
- English (Required)