Family Law Assistant
Are you passionate about family law? Or, has the time come for a change…to work for the leading family law firm in Ontario? Well…Epstein Cole LLP, the leading family law firm in Ontario, is looking for a Family Law Assistant to join our team! Training will be provided, however, if you possess the following competencies it would certainly help~! J
· Law Clerk Diploma/Certificate
· Thorough knowledge and understanding of the statutes of Family Law rules and procedure; court procedures and filing deadlines, including filing court material online per the new practice directions.
· Initiative to work independently with a strong attention to detail.
· Experienced and knowledgeable in MS Word, Divorcemate and Outlook.
· Strong administrative, organizational and prioritization skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
We offer comprehensive group benefits and many other perks all within a friendly and collegial environment.
Epstein Cole LLP is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,302.00-$66,213.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Very strict covid protocols are in place.
- Legal Assistant: 2 years (required)