Infinity Health is a growing provider of community-based pediatrics in the greater Vancouver area. Our OTs are provided with in-house training and mentoring in conjunction with a diversified caseload from motor vehicle accidents, Veterans Affairs, and long-term disability.
Established in 2009, we provide community rehabilitation services across Metro Vancouver/Greater Vancouver and the Fraser Valley area. Our team of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, and Kinesiologists assist with client recovery to achieve overall health and wellness after suffering from injury or illness. Our staff members work with clients to improve their quality of living and work towards a pre-injury/illness lifestyle and independence.
Full Time/Part Time Positions in Vancouver.
New Graduates and Experienced Therapists Welcome!
What’s in it for you?
- Signing Bonus Up to $2500
- Exposure and training in our three OT streams: Pediatrics, Drivers Rehab, and Veterans affairs.
- Competitive Benefit Plan
- Annual Educational allowance up to $1000.00.
- Paid Mentorship and Training Program for new graduates
- Guaranteed caseload upon completion of company process training
- Salary: $55 to $85.00/hour depending on experience
Excellent opportunity to work in a great environment and gain skills/experiences in a community-based rehabilitation setting. Our company has a successful history of providing new graduates with the appropriate mentoring and clinical competencies to get their careers off to a great start!
We also have an environment ideal for experienced therapists to expand their roles in a variety of Occupational Therapy settings. Our areas of practice include clients with soft tissue injuries, complex orthopedic injuries, mental health conditions, and head injuries. Our client population typically consists of motor vehicle accident victims, veterans, and various employers requiring consultation.
In this position you will:
- Provide disability management services in order to facilitate a community based interdisciplinary care model
- Perform musculoskeletal, psychosocial, cognitive, and functional assessments
- Perform home safety and home modification assessments
- Design and implement Occupational Therapy treatment plans based on best practice and evidence-based outcomes with a client-centered approach in the areas of physical, cognitive, and psychological recovery
- Utilize and supervise Rehabilitation Assistants or Kinesiologists during the implementation of services
- Liaise with doctors, various health disciplines, employers, and insurance adjusters
- Perform worksite-based services including job site visits, ergonomic assessments, and return to work planning/monitoring
- Formulate reports recommending services based on assessment findings
- Occupational Therapy Degree
- Must be able to qualify for Provisional or Full Registration Status with COTBC
- Professional ability insurance upon start date
- Valid driver’s license.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $55.00-$85.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- British Columbia: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- occupational therapy: 1 year (preferred)