York Care Centre, located in Fredericton, New Brunswick, is one of Atlantic Canada’s leading long term care and senior housing facilities. As an organization, we’re committed in our efforts to meet the needs and enrich the lives of our residents through a thriving community of professionals dedicated to creating an environment of care and nurturing.
At present, we are currently seeking applicants for the position of Personal Support Worker/Resident Attendant. In this position you will be a part of the Care Services Team in ensuring the provision of quality resident care services. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide resident focused care as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Communicate with residents, families, team members and/or other departments within the nursing home concerning resident’s needs
- Evaluate and maintain resident safety needs
As the ideal candidate you will have attained your high school diploma as well as a diploma from a recognized institution as a Personal Support Worker.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume in confidence to:
Manager Human Resources
York Care Centre
100 Sunset Drive
Fredericton, NB E3A 1A3
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $19.73 /hour
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Fredericton, NB (Preferred)
- English (Required)