Legacy Co-op is hiring a Part time and Full time Bakery Deli Clerks at our Food Store in Yorkton, SK.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.legacyco-op.crs.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for delivering legendary service to make all guests of our Co-op feel “at home here” through:
- Food Prep - Prepare, wrap and price deli and bakery products, such as sandwiches, salads, muffins, etc; operate printer, scales and slicer.
- Stocking – Unload freight, stock and merchandise bakery and deli products within the store.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are interested in customer service and:
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You are willing to work all shifts scheduled including days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
- You are physically able to do heavy lifting of 50 lbs, climb ladders and kneel
- You have or are willing to obtain a Food Safe Certificate
We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Legacy Co-op offers a competitive salary, benefits and pension plan package, ongoing personal and professional development and the opportunity to work with one of Western Canada’s most successful organizations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.88-$18.86 per hour