Founded in 2018, Environmental 360 Solutions (E360S) is dedicated to becoming North America's leading and most trusted environmental management company. Growing through acquisition and organic growth, E360S provides environmental and waste management solutions to municipalities and commercial customers.
Safely operate one or more Class 3 type vehicles out of Nanaimo Location.
- Operate one or more vehicle types with both automatic and standard transmissions and collect solid waste, yard waste and/or recyclables.
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip safety lane inspections and reports, daily truck report, route sheets and other documentation requested by the supervisor daily
- Communicate vehicle mechanical problems to mechanic and supervisor immediately. Operate truck and equipment using prescribed techniques to eliminate driver-induced mechanical failures.
- Follow safety standards, equipment checks and precautions in performance of all duties. Comply with all national, provincial, local and rules on safety and vehicle operation.
- Maintain a clean vehicle by cleaning cab interior and exterior of vehicle.
- Attend daily safety meetings as per site requirements.
- Position is 40% physical labour and 60% driving.
- Highschool diploma or general education degree (GED) desired.
- Possess a valid Class 3 License
- 1 year of satisfactory driving experience of Class 3 or Class 1 vehicles preferred
- Experience driving all types of collection equipment is desired
- Clean drivers abstract
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 80 lbs
- This will be year round work in all weather conditions
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Company sponsored benefits
- RRSP/DPSP Contributions
- Training on additional equipment
How To Apply
Click on the apply now button to submit your resume. Due to the high volume of resumes we will only be contacting candidates that best meet the needs of the business. Thank you for your interest in Environmental 360 Solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$29.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Class 3 License (required)
Work Location: On the road