If you're looking to grow your career with a thriving company, Robert Half Finance might have the Accounting Clerk role for you. You might be a good candidate for this reputable business's Accounting Clerk position if you can handle matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). The Accounting Clerk position is a full-time opportunity and is situated in the Ottawa, Ontario, area. This position comes with terrific benefits, a wonderful workspace/office, and a dynamic team culture.
- Classify documents with the proper expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Handle general accounting tasks: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Handle Accounts Receivable tasks: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Utilize a number of sources to create statements and reports
- Post financial information to journals and ledgers
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Handle accounts payable tasks: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Resolve discrepancies, and create correction documents if needed, by checking all possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts
- Expertise in Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is a plus
- 2+ years of accounting experience required
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
For confidential consideration of this role, please Apply Today at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us at 613-236-4253. We look forward to speaking with you and discussing your career goals.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. Numéro de permis du Québec AP-2000503.