Builder of the year 22 times. Picture a career with us.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you understand accuracy is everything. You have a high attention to detail and a track record as a strong and competent administrator. You are committed to providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
A Day in the life of an Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Ensuring all invoices, purchase orders, variance purchase orders, and service work orders are properly
authorized, coded and payment is made accurately and on time
- Generate cheque runs and other miscellaneous payments, as required
- Reconcile vendor statements and GL accounts
- Maintain filing of invoices, cheque copies, and supporting documentation
- Work independently or in a team environment to support the common goals of the accounting team
- Other general accounting duties, as assigned – i.e., GST filings, accounts receivable, journal entries, intercompany billings
What you will bring to the table:
- Proven accounting skills obtained through education and 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail, integrity, confidentiality, and ability to problem solve independently
- Able to manage a diverse and changing workload in a demanding fast-paced environment
- Highly developed communication skills including the ability to deal with a wide variety of vendors
- Multi-company environment experience preferred
- Intermediate experience with the Microsoft Office suite of software (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Able to work as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Comfortable building positive relationships with people at all levels of the organization
As a 2022 Best Managed Company, we will provide you the following:
- Flexible health and dental coverage
- Employee matching group RRSP program
- Opportunity to participate in annual customized education and training programs
- Opportunity for growth and career advancement
- Employee discounts
- On-site gym and parking
- Social Club events
Do you see the potential? Are you ready to be part of the lifestyle? Join the award winning Jayman BUILT team and contribute to our exceptional track record, with over 31 thousand homes built in the last 43 years. Please send your resume and cover letter to https://www.fitzii.com/apply/79171.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquiries please.