Customer Technical Support Agent
Johnson Health Technology Canada
Full time, Permanent
Employment type: Full time, Permanent
Location: Montreal, QC
Working hour: Monday - Friday
Why To Choose Johnson Health Tech Canada
- Hybrid schedule work available (Office and remote working)
- The weekends are yours: Saturday and Sunday
- Gym on site, fully equipped and free, with latest generation equipment
- Free shower on site.
- Break room with free coffee of your choice.
- Exceptional work environment and friendly and dynamic teams
- Free on-site parking
- Workplace easily accessible by public transport
- Casual dress code with Uniform provided.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits that you can customize to meet your needs and those of your family
- Group benefits: group insurance (health, dental, vision)
- Employee benefits, such as discounts on in-house products
- Personal sick days up to 5 days per year
- Position to be filled as quickly as possible
- An inclusive and safe work environment
- Work-life balance
- Exclusive discounts for employees
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer committed to his community
- Teamwork and continuous training
- A comprehensive training program for all new recruits
- A corporate discount on in-store merchandise
- And more!
Are you looking to be among the best? Do you consider yourself to be offering high performance? Do you like working in a team and sharing your know-how and developing yourself, all in an environment of work-family balance? If so, we have the opportunity for you!
Watch our Johnson Health Technology video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScVqjJ5bEW8
Johnson Health Tech
With more than 40 years of experience as a manufacturer of high-tech, latest-generation sports equipment, our organization is made up of more than 8,000 team members, present on every continent around the world. We are listed in Forbes magazine's 2021 - List of the world's top employers.
Our Johnson Health Tech Canada head office is based in Montreal, where we have a Central warehouse that supplies all Canada from the east to the west, and a Technical Support Expertise Center for our customers. We have also our branch in Ontario, based in Mississauga with the marketing and sales team. Additionally, as a world leader in fitness, wellness, and health, grounded in family values, Johnson Health Tech is dedicated to people who want a better life with products that deliver superior club experiences. sports, at home and beyond. Count on us to innovate through cross-cultural collaboration, thoughtful design made to the highest international standards, and an absolute commitment to being the world's best citizen.
To pursue our objectives, we are currently looking for people passionate about the sport and fitness, who thrive on challenges in order to become players on our team.
The position is based in Montreal head Office.
Delight and excite our customers through truly innovative products, unsurpassed quality, and best-in-class customer experience provided by a world class organization
Under the direction of the Customer Technical Support Team Lead, the Customer Technical Support (CTS) Agent performs a variety of customer tech support duties in accordance with company policies and procedures. Responsibilities include fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. This is a non-supervisory position.
· Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
· Previous experience working in a call center, customer service or in the fitness industry required
· Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to analyze and solve problems
· Fluent in French and English
Provide Outstanding Service to Dealers, Consumers & Service Providers:
· Arrive at work 5 minutes prior to start of shift
· Log into the Q no later than start of your shift
· Achieve and maintain 99% or higher order accuracy
· Achieve and maintain an 90% average on record reviews
· Achieve and maintain department standard of calls per man hour (CPH)
· Achieve and maintain department standard on % availability in Q
· Troubleshoot problems with consumer and resolve in most cost-effective way possible – using diagnostic procedures within department work practices
· Maintain a positive approach to dealers and consumers
· Break time and extra work time must not exceed acceptable levels for your length of experience
· Work to insure complete and accurate information on CRM record
· Promote a positive team atmosphere with co-workers
Maintain & Manage Customer Database:
· Log all calls in consumer database
· Provide complete and accurate information about the calls and steps taken to make the correct diagnosis per department work practices
· Follow CRM SOP
· Use phone system and Q’s as designed
· Be aware of the work environment; keep your workstation clean and tidy by 5S standards
· Be aware of the company goals and work to achieve department KPI’s
· Be on time for scheduled day
· Projects as assigned
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to effectively present ideas and information through oral and written communication skills
· Ability to analyze and solve basic problems
· Achieves high percent of task target dates
· Willing to assist others when his/her tasks are complete
· Contributes ideas to improve current processes
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse group of co-workers, customers, and vendors
· Contributes to a positive working environment
· Ability to effectively communicate and work in a team environment
· Skilled in planning, organizing resources and establishing priorities for work assignments for optimum results
· Able to handle multiple projects
Quality of Work:
· Able to be consistently accurate
· Able to follow tasks to completion in a timely manner without sacrificing quality
· Learn and incorporate the 5S program.
· Achieves high percent of task target dates.
· Suggests, develops, and improves current work processes.
· Willing to assist others when his/her tasks are complete.
· Able to work independently with little supervision.
· Contributes ideas to improve current processes.
· Welcomes challenges with a smile.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and 3rd party companies.
· Contributes to a positive working environment.
· Can work with a diverse group of people to determine their needs.
· Able to effectively solve problems.
· Able to plan, organize resources and establish priorities for work assignments with optimum results.
· Able to handle multiple projects.
· Maintain flexibility and willingness to work in situations of flux and in a fast-paced environment.
· Keeps others informed.
· Promptly resolves conflicts and misunderstandings.
· Open to suggestions and feedback from others.
· Accepts responsibility for his/her actions.
· Work with others in a team environment.
· Is consistently accurate.
· Follows tasks to completion.
· Puts forth consistent effort and successfully completes assigned tasks in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle or touch objects, tools or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach above the shoulders, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Find out more about us
JHTC is committed to employment equity. We believe that employment as a diverse team member and inclusion reflecting Canada, is essential foundation to the success of our organization.
We review the employment application of all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality of origin, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.
If you are interested, please submit your resume.
We continue to follow government recommended health and safety measures.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- English and French (preferred)