Inter-Canada Fisheries is seeking a Full-time Warehouse Assistant to join our Success Driven Team. The working hours will be 7 am to 3 pm, 5-6 days a weeks.
The Candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
- To organize the Freezers and the Coolers.
- To clean the warehouse.
- To help in loading and unloading the trucks.
- Picking the orders.
- Capable of lifting 30-50 lb weight on an average.
- Driving the cars to the mechanics for repair and maintenance.
- To act as a backup driver in case of emergency.
- To perform the basic maintenance work.
- Forklift(Counter Balance) Electric.
- Walkie Electric.
- Must have thick Jacket and gloves.
- Must wear safety shoes all the time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift Electric (Required)
- Walkie Electric (Required)
- English (Preferred)