Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Technical Services Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
General Work (Stretcher, Laundry, Transportation, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Food Service, etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
Do you want to contribute in your own way to improving the quality of life of our residents ...?
The CIUSSS ODIM is currently looking for food service attendants on our recall list to meet ad hoc replacement needs as well as long-term assignments for LaSalle Hospital, CHSLD LaSalle and Lachine.
So, if you are available full-time one (1) out of two (2) weekends and you are available to work at 5:00 a.m. and 9:30 p.m. (food service opening hours), here is an opportunity to you to contribute in your own way to the care of our population.
Person who performs general work in the food service or related to the service and preparation of meals. It may be called upon to prepare, verify and distribute certain special menus previously established.
- Prepare and assemble meal trays for residents under supervision;
- Ensure the transport and distribution of meal trays in the care units;
- Prepare and maintain the cafeteria service area for mobile customers;
- Keep the cash register and respond to customer requests;
- Maintain and clean equipment and work areas;
- Pick up and wash the dishes;
- Handle and store the merchandise;
- Assist cooks in their meal preparation tasks as needed;
- Prepare food textures for residents;
- Respect the standards of hygiene, health and safety at work;
- All other related tasks.
By joining the CIUSSS DE L'OUEST-DE-L’ÎLE-DE-MONTRÉAL, you will benefit from a multitude of advantages:
- The stability of a full-time job;
- Competitive salary to which bonuses can be added;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation after one year of full-time work;
- Thirteen (13) statutory holidays and 9.6 sick days for a year of full-time work;
- Participation, with the employer, in a defined benefit pension plan providing reliable retirement income;
- Protection by group insurance (life, health, salary);
- Access for you and your family to a free employee assistance program;
- Access to continuing training (formal training, supervision, coaching, etc.);
- Vast internal career development opportunities.
More than a job, a family that encourages your professional and personal progress in a friendly environment!
- High school diploma (secondary V) or equivalent;
- Concern for quality and safety;
- Dynamism and physical endurance;
- Communication and teamwork;
- Be available between 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (may vary from one facility to another), during the week and every other weekend;
- Be able to get to work within a short time following a call.
- People on the recall list can be assigned long-term replacements
- A percentage is added to the salary of employees working on the recall list
- On-call employees can apply to permanent positions posted internally
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.