The Afternoon Shift Packager position is responsible to participate fully, safely and effectively on the production team to meet daily production targets on the packaging production line.
- Package shavings into the required bags as per the specifications and the production quotas keeping up with the automated production line
- Trouble shoot any problems on the line
- Prep the shavings for the production line as needed
- Health and Safety – follow all required health and safety procedures, rules and practices. Advise supervision of any health and safety concerns and report any hazards and/or incidents immediately.
- Housekeeping – practise good housekeeping at all times. Perform housekeeping duties as required during downtimes or as requested by supervision including sweeping, tidying, repalletizing, storing, etc
- Busy production environment
- Repetitive work
- Exposure to noise, temperature changes
- Standing for long periods of time;
- Regular manual lifting up to 65 lbs.
- Fast paced - Daily volume requirements
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Company pension
- Vacation & paid time off
- Life insurance
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $28,308.00 to $34,599.00 /year
- Eganville, ON (Preferred)