We are looking for a CSR who is committed to providing excellent customer service, brings a positive attitude, strong work ethic and is a team player. You will assist in accepting and approving orders, Service emails, and have Quality control oversight on orders coming out of production.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent understanding of customer service principles.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and able to manage financial aspects of transactions.
- Good computer skills both with Microsoft Office email and operating our back end software.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and routines and handle conflicting demands.
- Setup print files for staff
- make sure to screen items coming out of production
- Aid in Procurement of materials if necessary
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)