Wurth Canada is a high-performance organization that is built on humanistic values-achievement, trust, respect, integrity, accountability, and affiliation. We promote a strong culture that possesses authenticity and encourages crucial conversations and boldness. If you are looking for the opportunity to make a real impact, be part of a growing organization and grow personally and professionally, you have a future at Wurth!
If you want to make a difference and energize your career, Wurth Canada has a great opportunity for you. We are looking for a Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist with prior experience supporting sales organizations as well as a passion to contribute towards developing and implementing best in class selection and talent acquisition practices.
Our employees enjoy:
- A culture of empowerment and trust that puts a focus on professional development and coaching from a supportive management team.
- A Monday to Friday opportunity that values work/life balance integration, providing flexibility within the day-to-day role.
- Strong compensation (salary and bonus)
- Group Benefits Program (Health, dental, life, EAP, etc.) and Pension Plan
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 5 paid sick days. Company-wide vacation time at end of the year.
- A solid onboarding plan with a 6-month mentoring program for new employees
- A corporate recognition platform that promotes appreciation and collaboration providing both intrinsic recognition and monetary rewards.
- An open-door environment that promotes close collaboration within all levels of the organization
- Continued professional development within a privately owned global company that offers both stability and growth opportunities.
- Work From Home options, yet an office that offers an onsite gym, unlimited coffee/tea, and a outdoor patio in the summer
Reporting to the HRBP and Talent Acquisition Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Full cycle recruitment and selection of sales representatives across Canada including sourcing, selection, interviewing, and on-boarding of candidates
- Full cycle recruitment and selection of internal bilingual and non-bilingual roles
- Fostering positive relationships with hiring managers, developing strategies, and implementing new ways to recruit the right talent
- Post advertisements for recruitment in appropriate job boards and social media
- Receive, review and select resumes for first step in recruitment process
- Conduct phone interviews, select candidates for first interview and/or conduct face to face or video interview with hiring managers , and process background checks and references
- Influence hiring decisions to achieve the best talent outcome
- Continuously improve our efficiency, candidate experience, and employer brand.
- Responsible for the administration of the new hire packages including onboarding process and supporting with orientation planning
- Assist and participate in job fairs as well as partner with universities and colleges to promote the company
- Take a proactive role in departmental projects to further the development of the organization
- Communicate new processes, procedures, and perform other special recruitment projects as assigned
- Assist with HR/Recruitment reporting
- Provide assistance and support in all areas of HR as needed
What YOU will bring to this role:
- Fully bilingual (French/English) is required- verbal and written
- Post secondary degree/diploma in Human Resources Management and/or CHRP designation would be an asset (in progress is acceptable)
- 2+ years of experience in a high volume recruitment environment; preferably experience recruiting for sales positions
- Experience working in organizations that are culture and mission driven; giving you the ability to spot top talent
- Ability and flexibility to travel (within Canada) occasionally and work outside normal business hours
- Self-starter who can perform in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Effective in managing priorities and working time.
- Strong cross-functional collaborator who can create authentic relationships with colleagues.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Keen self-awareness and alignment with a workplace culture that is built on humanistic values and continuous improvement.
- Adept and interested in understanding business needs and working to achieve the company’s vision and goals.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Our parent company, the Würth Group is a family-owned globally operating sales organization with over 82,000 employees in 80 countries. Our Wurth sales team caters to clients from a range of different industries such as Automotive- dealerships, garages, and body shops, Cargo – heavy-duty equipment (farming/agriculture, trucking, construction leasing) municipalities, Metal – fabrication, welding, HVAC/plumbing, manufacturing, etc., Construction – General Contractors, and On-Site).
Würth Canada is an equal employer and encourages/promotes a diverse workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, national origin, or disability status. Please contact a member of the HR team if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process.
We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements. Wurth Canada is looking for individuals that are driven to grow themselves and we provide the necessary training to be successful within the industry. We value career development and growth. However, a strong cultural fit is necessary!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Guelph, ON N1C 0A1