Resource Well Completion Technologies Inc. is an expanding Canadian-based company, providing multistage and conventional completions products and services.
Reporting to the Assembly & Logistics Manager, in this role, you will:
- Accurately assemble products or sub-assemblies according to verbal or written instructions meeting quality and safety standards.
- Understand the use of most pertinent hand tools and rework techniques, tool and equipment usage within work area to meet quality and safety standards.
- Accurately assemble common products that meet quality and safety standards with regular supervision.
- Develop knowledge of product function by attending internal training and following mentor and supervisor guidance.
- Perform non-destructive hydraulic testing of common products with direct supervision.
- Responsible for the completion of Pressure Test Reports and Assembly Checklists.
- Assist more senior assemblers with troubleshooting and resolving problems associated with the assembly and testing of products.
- Label and collate finished product.
- Maintain a clean and neat work area.
- Understand and utilize workmanship, company standards, and Quality Management System procedures.
- Move or stack materials or products as appropriate.
- Wear PPE as required and observe Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Operate a company vehicle; the individual must provide a regular driver’s abstract as well as comply with the Vehicle Policy at all times.
Why Should You Apply?
Opportunities for advancement
Competitive total rewards package
Please submit resume via email, and visit us at www.resourcewct.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Calgary, AB (Required)
- English (Preferred)