Hot Oil / Pressure Truck Operator
Forsyth Hauling (2010) Ltd.
20 Service Road South, Virden, MB R0M 2C0
Forsyth Hauling (2010) Ltd. is an oilfield trucking company consisting of Tank Trucks, Vacuum Trucks, Hot Oil Units and Pressure Trucks with offices in Pierson, MB and Virden, MB. Servicing SW Manitoba
and SE Saskatchewan.
Forsyth Hauling (2010) Ltd. has been in operation in SW Manitoba and SE Saskatchewan for the past 11 years and opened an office and yard in Virden, MB in April, 2020.
Check out our webpage at www.forsythhauling.com
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Your on the job training is closely supervised to prevent injury to yourself and those around you.
Your job duties & responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Monitor conditions and maintenance of all equipment with a focus on safety and environment
- Safety focus (Safe Work Practices, Safe Operating Procedures) is your top priority. Core Safety skills training will be provided.
- Safe operation of high pressure well servicing equipment and Class 3 and 1 vehicles.
Our Hot Oil/Pressure trucks are capable of heating all types of fluids including water, crude oil.
- Basic operations are the heating of fluid through the use of heat exchangers and pumps.
- Complete all required daily paperwork and logs
- Supervision of our junior workforce. Responsible others safety & well-being
- Responsible for the completion of pre/post job safety reporting and incident reporting
- Responsible to have a professional work attitude, appearance and representation of the company
Experience & Training
- Must possess a clean driver's abstract
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Valid safety tickets required - H2S Alive, Standard 1st Aid & CPR
- Previous heating/oil field experience would be an asset, but not a requirement
- Previous experience as a Wellsite Operator, Well Tester, or Service Rig Hand is considered an asset
- Must have a Mechanical Aptitude
- Physical requirements include bending, safely lifting up to 50 lbs, working in noisy and sometimes dusty environment
- Willing to work outdoors and in inclement weather
Skills & Expectations
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Willing to work nights, weekends, holidays when needed
- Willing to comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Willing to comply with Forsyth's drug & alcohol-free and harassment-free work environment
Forsyth Hauling is dedicated to mitigating health and safety risks associated with our business activities and committed to providing a safe work environment for all workers and public.
Send resume and work references to;
Forsyth Hauling (2010) Ltd.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $33.00 per hour
- Hot OIler Operator: 1 year (preferred)
- Oilfield Tickets (preferred)