We have an immediate opening available for a Heavy Duty Parts Specialist.
** The ideal candidate will have specific experience working in a heavy duty / automotive parts counter role in a retail setting. Preference will be given to those with a strong heavy duty background.
If this is you, please come join our team and enjoy the convenience of working downtown with an exciting group!
Our Heavy Duty Parts Specialists specialize in heavy duty parts. They are responsible for the handling of orders and requests for heavy duty / automotive parts as well as greeting and serving customers. This role plays a key role in achieving the store’s sales and customer service objectives.
- Sells and advises customers on heavy duty / automotive parts, products and/or services.
- Assist customers by looking up parts using electronic and/or paper parts catalogue, place orders and advise when available for pick up and/or delivery either in person, email or via telephone.
- Check pricing and availability of parts.
- Process payment, provide customer with paperwork.
- Examine returns for proper parts and issue credit when warranted.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and customer service at all times.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the heavy duty / automotive sales market or heavy duty / automotive parts sales is required.
- Related university/college degree/certificate/diploma would be considered an asset.
- Professional membership(s) in automotive or related industry/associations would be considered an asset.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret performance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and consent to a driver’s abstract on an annual basis.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Parts Specialist: 3 years (Preferred)
- Heavy Duty Parts Specialist: 5 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers (Preferred)