LKM Parts is a custom machine shop with over 25 years of experience. We manufacture custom tooling, fixtures and various machined parts. We work with Aluminum, tool steel and plastics to manufacture small to medium sized parts for all industries. Our CNC department houses three 3-axis Vertical Machining Centers (VMCs), two 5-axis VMC and two CNC Lathes.
Terms of Employment
Shift: Permanent, Full Time Day Shift, Overtime
Salary: Hourly Pay (dependent on experience) and a competitive benefit package
Location: Aurora, ON
- Must be able to independently program and operate the machine using Mastercam
- Perform complete set-ups with appropriate tool selection.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, charts and tables.
- Verify dimensions of machined tools and parts using precision measuring instruments.
- Complete daily activities as directed by the CNC Coordinator this includes directions on project processing and machining.
- Responsible for the quality level of tooling and parts produced, based on established standards.
- Must maintain work station and equipment housekeeping standards.
- CNC Lathe Machining 2 year (preferred)
- Haas or Okuma experience preferred but not necessary
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types: