Seaview Manor is a long term care facility providing comprehensive resident centred care in the Glace Bay and surrounding area. We are home to 113 residents and employ over 170 people. As an organization, we provide excellent resident centred cared delivered in a personal centred culture that supports everyone’s potential, autonomy and quality of life.
Our Management Team is seeking a skilled office administrator with a ‘can do’ positive attitude. You will serve as the main office point of contact and key administrative support within our fast paced environment. As a Team player, you’ll report to the CEO and manage the complex administrative needs at the intersection of various portfolios (e.g., Clinical and Support Services) and key organizational supports (e.g. LMS platform, EMO notification system, and Knowledge Management). You will deliver integrated communication and effective coordination of services and projects. As a member of our Leadership Team you will experience an open and professional environment that fosters a culture built on respect, goal orientation, self motivation, accountability and teamwork.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Executive support to the Management Team
- Coordinating Team Logistics (e.g. meetings, agendas, materials, action and follow-up items)
- Oversee and coordinate, review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Preparing reports, minutes, policies, procedures,
- Managing the corporate calendar, scheduling events, equipment,
- Management of communication applications (e.g. Web Page, News Letters, e-mail, )
- Project Management of assigned projects (e.g. SURGE Learning, CareQ, Administrative Manuals)
- Key liaison with office suppliers/contractors
- Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration
- Minimum three years related executive administrative experience
- Proficient with routine administrative procedures and policies
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications(Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Project Management Software, Surge Learning and Care Q
Only Short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting. Please submit a cover letter, noting the above posting number, and current resume to Dayna Murray, before December 7, 2018 at 1630 hours. Submissions received after the deadline will not be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $36,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- administrative assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)