Monitors and coordinates the trailers activities by applying geographical and route knowledge in assignments to truck drivers routes to ensure maximum on-road efficiency and optimum customer satisfaction.
Implements route assignments based on drivers availability and scheduling requirements and monitors throughout the day to determine the need for reassignments to ensure a maximum level of customer service.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Must be bilingual
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Communicates with others in a clear, concise and timely manner. Listens and responds with empathy.
- Uses facts and evidence and demonstrates intellectual rigor with
problem solving to support recommendations and decisions. Resourceful.
- Executes the operational strategy. Anticipates, prioritizes, plans, initiates and demonstrates decisiveness and proactive action in order to achieve results. Manages time effectively. Takes well informed, calculated risks. Delivers on commitments. Remains focused.
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Independent with minimum supervision * Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to organize & prioritize large amounts of data
Schedule to be discussed
Mainly during the day but needs to be on call at night and weekends
Job Type: Full-time
- Dispatcher: 1 year (Preferred)