Job Type: Full-time
Our vision is to be a Tim Hortons Leader in hospitality, team work, happiness, standards execution, coffee excellence, and fun by creating exceptional experiences for our Guests, Team Members and community.
As a Restaurant Supervisor, you are an enthusiastic role model and motivate Team Members to deliver exceptional service for every guest, every time. You build positive relationships with a team of diverse members. As a passionate team leader, you believe in the importance of training team members to ensure high standards of guest service, quality and cleanliness are achieved. Through your knowledge of the quick service industry you take pride in supporting the Operations Team and Owner in the day to day operations of a fast paced restaurant. Your 2+ years of quick service experience in a supervisory role combined with your practical knowledge of recruiting, training and coaching employees makes you an ideal candidate for this role.
- Managing labor costs through effective scheduling and floor management
- Controlling food & paper costs using order guides
- Ensuring that product launches and promotions are executed with perfection
- Resolving guest issues, as well as working with the team to minimize issues
- Recruitment & retention, and training new staff
- Completing restaurant Team Member and Supervisor performance reviews
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Pride yourself on building relationships with guests and your team
- Have strong operational experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a passion for coaching and mentoring
- Have a desire to gain experience to help you be successful in your career
As part of our team we offer you:
- Competitive wages including yearly Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive training
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Tim Hortons Scholarship Program
- Advancement opportunities
- Community involvement
To assist us in the screen process, when applying, please include the following in your cover letter:
Thank you for your time and interest in Tim Hortons!
Tim Hortons welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Restaurant Supervision: 2 years (Preferred)
- restaurant: 2 years (Preferred)